Oral board results???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j4pac

Prior Flight Surgeon PM&R attending guy
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does your licensing board post your pass-fail results of your oral boards? If so, where to they put it? I'm looking into details for all of the subspecialties that have oral boards.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You mean publicly? Or just to notify you of results?

Not for LICENSING, but for board certification, yes. For any of the ABS exams, you log in to get your results on the ABS site. And there is a site for verification.

Does your licensing board post your pass-fail results of your oral boards? If so, where to they put it? I'm looking into details for all of the subspecialties that have oral boards.

Thanks

For GS, if you click the link on this page, it breaks pass rates down by program. QE is the written, CE is the orals. There are other links there depending on exactly what data you are interested in.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks

For OB GYN.
Certifying exam is the oral exam

They list passage rates for the fellowships that are ACGME approved as well