iasineye

7+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2013
Status
Hi,

Is anyone that is scheduled to take the oral boards on 9/12-9/13 interested in running through cases this week?
Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Sep 5, 2020
Anyone studying for the November oral boards?

I figure we have about 3 weeks before frantic studying has to begin. If anyone is interested in discussing preparation, let me know. I am using the Pemberton book among other things.

After the exam, people feel like crying, not smiling, I believe. After doing cases in the Pemberton book, I don't feel like crying. Therefore, I think the Pemberton book is too easy. I've been trying to make up a few hypothetical cases that have the potential to make me cry. As the orals gets closer, I don't think I can do this because making up hypothetical cases and answers takes a lot of time.

Iladelphia

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2008
Status
  1. Attending Physician
My two cents:

Don't get a false sense of security by knowing Pemberton. These are the cases that everyone knows. You should not miss any of them. It's getting the ones that aren't in Pemberton that allows you to pass.

Know the Wills Eye Manual cover to cover. And practice, practice, practice your delivery.

ilyada

7+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2012
Status
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Anybody planning to study for spring Oral boards who may be interested to practice together qweek through zoom?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads