Oral hygiene services?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SomeTacos

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to ask this question for my cousin who is 16 years of age. From the childhood, he was careless about his teeth. From the ask of 14, he had toothaches. But, he was not willing to undergo any sorts of treatment. He was so fearful and used to say that the treatment would be so painful. But, the situation is more worse. Don't know what to do and how to convince him. Can ideas? His family is in search of a good service. If someone can recommend a good dental service, it would be of great help.
They are staying in Canada and will be shifting to US soon. So, they need to make him undergo a treatment in Canada as soon as possible. Have anyone used any of the oral hygiene services in Canada? If you have used any, kindly give me the details and the estimated charges.
Few days, my friend suggested me one, but I'm not sure of their efficiency in services. I would like to have your suggestions if you have used it. I'm sharing the link here: http://www.parkerhilldental.com/our-services/oral-hygiene/. Only after receiving your replies, I will look for other services. Kindly, let me know your expert opinions.
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.