oral piercing question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

idkwtfbbq

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, pretty soon here I'm going to pierce my tongue. I want to pierce it with my girl and then when its still dripping blood I want to give her oral sex. Not joking.

So I read up on vaginal flora I think is what it was called. It said the vagina is a host to healthy bacteria that aid in the function of the vagina. Similar to the anus I assume?

So, the mouth is a host to bacteria that aid in digestion and is open more often then vaginas are, and are exposed to more dangerous bacteria.

My question is this, what bacteria are present in the mouth that cause oral infections?

Am I REALLY putting myself at more risk for an infection by giving oral sex?

I dont think so, but I'm not a dentist, so what do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, pretty soon here I'm going to pierce my tongue. I want to pierce it with my girl and then when its still dripping blood I want to give her oral sex. Not joking.

So I read up on vaginal flora I think is what it was called. It said the vagina is a host to healthy bacteria that aid in the function of the vagina. Similar to the anus I assume?

So, the mouth is a host to bacteria that aid in digestion and is open more often then vaginas are, and are exposed to more dangerous bacteria.

My question is this, what bacteria are present in the mouth that cause oral infections?

Am I REALLY putting myself at more risk for an infection by giving oral sex?

I dont think so, but I'm not a dentist, so what do you think?

If serious.

Then

Seriously.

Go see a doctor ASAP.

You are talking about blood, and vaginal fluids mixing....

If you or the partner have a transmissible bacteria/virus, then someone is not going to be happy for Christmas....

I am not a dentist.

Great. You fed it. Now it's going to come back for more.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What the actual f*ck did I just read?

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.