Orbis

Started by Katalio
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Katalio

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Just wondering whether you guys ever heard of ORBIS? I was introduced to this organization couple dayz ago during my trip to HK. I found it pretty interesting, maybe you guys/gals can check it out.

www.orbis.org

Have a great summer peepz!
 
Katalio said:
Hi everyone,

Just wondering whether you guys ever heard of ORBIS? I was introduced to this organization couple dayz ago during my trip to HK. I found it pretty interesting, maybe you guys/gals can check it out.

www.orbis.org

Have a great summer peepz!

that's the first time i've heard of it