order of practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ms374

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to all future dentists
I am scheduled to take the DAT on May 5th and want to start taking practice tests. I have scored 17, 17, and 18 on the kaplan practice tests so now i want to do topscore and achiever but i am not sure if i should do topscore first or achiever first or it even matters.
so if i can your feed back it will be helpful
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Don't think it matters as long as you really use the practice tests. This means take each test multiple times, not just once. Of course, you'll begin to memorize the questions and answers, but if you force yourself to reason to yourself why you pick the answer each time (rather than just memory click) you'll find it helps to solidify the themes in your brain. Study what you miss, too, of course.

Don't think it matters as long as you really use the practice tests. This means take each test multiple times, not just once. Of course, you'll begin to memorize the questions and answers, but if you force yourself to reason to yourself why you pick the answer each time (rather than just memory click) you'll find it helps to solidify the themes in your brain. Study what you miss, too, of course.

Thank you
liked your advice