Order/Test Day Questions/Tips?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wizkidz

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Couple of quick questions for those who have taken the exam: Is the order of sections always the same/how its like on BC?

Is the mark feature also similar to the one on BC?

Lastly-any tips for actual test day?!

Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Order of sections is always the same (as it is on BC), yes. There is also a mark feature.

Get plenty of rest, stay focused, and be calm.

Thank You! So the 30 minute break is following the Natural Science and PAT sections? Iv heard others day 2 15 minute breaks so just wanted to clarify

Thank You! So the 30 minute break is following the Natural Science and PAT sections? Iv heard others day 2 15 minute breaks so just wanted to clarify

It's only a 15 minute break after the Natural Science sections. There are no other breaks during the test, you may be thinking of the 15 minute optional tutorial before the test of the 15 minute optional post-test survey.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's only a 15 minute break after the Natural Science sections. There are no other breaks during the test, you may be thinking of the 15 minute optional tutorial before the test of the 15 minute optional post-test survey.

hmm, strange. I got a call from the prometric center which told me I would have a 30 minute "lunch break" in between 2 sections of the exam. Wonder if anyone else has had this...

It's only a 15 minute break after the Natural Science sections. There are no other breaks during the test, you may be thinking of the 15 minute optional tutorial before the test of the 15 minute optional post-test survey.[/Q

Below as per the 2017 ADA Guide

DAT Testing Schedule

Optional Tutorial 15 minutes

Survey of Natural Sciences 90 minutes

Perceptual Ability Test 60 minutes

Scheduled Break (optional) 30 minutes

Reading Comprehension Test 60 minutes

Quantitative Reasoning Test 45 minutes

Optional Post Test Survey 15 minutes

Total Time 5 hours 15 minutes

good luck to you..

Nancy

Reactions: 2 users
I have a question between RC and QR is there like 1-3 minutes tutorials or anything .. Or they skip to that section straight away?

Couple of quick questions for those who have taken the exam: Is the order of sections always the same/how its like on BC?

Is the mark feature also similar to the one on BC?

Lastly-any tips for actual test day?!

Thank You!

Get a good night sleep.

I reviewed a bunch of random stuff the morning of as well