Ordering multiple tests at one time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seldon1985

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Taking the test soon, and just havent had the chance to study yet. On UW CCS cases, I can enter multiple orders in at one time (each on a separate line). In the CCS practice cases from Primum (downloaded from USMLE website) I can only enter in one order at a time (when I press enter to go to the next line, it doesn't let me do it). Any way to enter in multiple orders?

Members don't see this ad.

that's weird because I enter multiple orders in all the time. i enter one order then press enter and when the cursor goes to the next line down i enter another order.

hmm, what the heck? Mine isnt letting me do that on the Primum Sample cases, but it works well in the UW CCS cases.

you can order multiple tests in the actual ccs. i didn't use the prinum thing because it kept messing up on my pc. i had to run it in admin mode or restart my pc and even then it would crash so i stopped using it. uw cases are fairly similar to ccs. the colors and buttons are just slightly different. the names of the tests were mostly similar as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a similar problem with the practice software but at the testing center you could order multiple.