Aug 6, 2016
Hello
Im looking for a partner in LONDON to study for the ORE part 1...
Is anyone available?
Is anyone taking ORE in general? I would appreciate any advice
Thank you :)

Mar 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello doctor, I want to start with ore preparation and I am also looking for a study partner. You can text me here, if you want to join. Thanx n regards.

Sep 20, 2016
Hello,even i am planning to study for ORE part I but am short of the material required for the preparation If anyone could tell how to start!
Thanks

Mar 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Yes, I think material is always a problem. I would have helped if I had all the material. But, if we keep trying to help each other and discuss problems. Questions and patterns of examinations can be discussed. If you are interested, then we can start the discussions about how to prepare for the test smartly. I am still at pre-preparatory levels, and searching for some training courses and want to know if they are helpful.

Oct 10, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi Guys, Im planning to sit the next ORE exam, did any of you manage to create a discussion group that i could join in and maybe share our info. I have book names etc but no idea on how to go about the studying process.

Jan 9, 2017
Hi,
I am preparing for ORE part 1,could anyone help me regarding the books and the method to study?
Thanks

noneya

5+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2012
Status
Dental Student
Hi does anyone have any study material I can have? I recently decided to take the exam. any advice is greatly appreciated!!