ORE part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meera08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello;
I am preparing for ORE part 2 exams and need all necessary materials, books , information regarding it... infact i am looking for a study partner too
:confused:
Please help me out... thanks..:) :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi

CKL Offer an ORE - PART 2 Revision Course

Our November ORE Part 2 course will be a revision based weekend designed to provide exam going candidates an opportunity to sharpen their skills, exam techniques and reinforce their knowledge.

N.B. This is NOT a starter/fresher course. The course is aimed at candidates who have already undergone training and have an orientation for the exam.

For more information and to book, visit: www.ckleducation.co.uk

Hello;
I am preparing for ORE part 2 exams and need all necessary materials, books , information regarding it... infact i am looking for a study partner too
:confused:
Please help me out... thanks..:) :thumbup:
Hi, I am preparing for ore part 1 exams which you have passed, i need help, materials, past questions, advice, all will be invaluable, seeing that i don't know where to start. I hope it won't be too much bother, i really do need help :) thank you

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am preparing for ORE Part 2.. which books are recommended to study?

I used the Pink Book (Oxford handbook of clinical dentistry) and I practiced with practice questions from a website called pastest. Pastest was a huge help because it gives you an idea of exactly what to focus on.