Oregon, SLU, Finch.... Who is still waiting for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spoodle

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone still waiting to hear from the following schools post-secondary??

Oregon
Finch
SLU
Maryland
Jefferson

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting for OHSU. There was a thread a while back about how they've been slow this year. That said, I'm not holding out too much hope.

I'm still waiting to hear from SLU...

I sent an update of my 4.0 fall semester to finch....

postmarked two days after my confirmation of delivery I got my rejection. He He He.

Guess they didn't like my update. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
waiting...

ohsu
finch
jefferson
slu

and didnt apply to umd, but if i did im sure i would.

waiting for ohsu too...

I just interviewed there- they have over 3,000 apps this year and only 3 people working in the admissions office. So, needless to say they are very busy.
Don't sweat it- they said they were still sending invites and would probably interview thru March.

Still waiting on SLU...

Big fat rejection from Finch about 2 weeks ago...

Didn't apply to the others!

Originally posted by ilovemed
I just interviewed there- they have over 3,000 apps this year and only 3 people working in the admissions office. So, needless to say they are very busy.
Don't sweat it- they said they were still sending invites and would probably interview thru March.

thanks for the info! i'm just wondering about my app since i didn't get a postcard after i sent it in. did you get one? thanks again, and good luck!

For OHSU:

I sent my secondary on January 2. It got processed within a couple of weeks, and then they told me that it gets sent to the dean to verify residency (I am from Oregon). I was sent the "complete" postcard on 1/28/04. It said that I should hear in up to 6 weeks (the postcard had 12 weeks, which had been crossed off and 6 had been written in).

I hope that helps!

Treg:)

I would definitely call their office to make sure your file is complete- that's very important- I had a letter of rec who thought he sent it, but was not sent. It is always a good idea to triple check these things!

If you are complete, just try to be patient- it's tough, but after your file's complete, there's not much you can do.

Good luck! :)

spoodle--

i'm still waiting to hear from SLU and Jefferson (post-secondary) too. kinda late in the game, i know...but trying to stay hopeful.

finch- they're interviewing thru april.

don't know about oregon or maryland.

g'luck to you!

thanks treg and ilovemed!

i turned in my secondary in dec but still haven't received a confirmation card.... when i call, no one answers... when i leave a msg, no one returns my call... arg! guess i'll try to call again...

edit: k, i finally got through, and they said they sent me a card a few days ago. thanks again for your help :)

I'm dying to hear from Jefferson and OHSU! I got my "12 week" OHSU postcard in the first week of December. Any day now, I guess.