oregon state dpt cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sophiagaudino

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I just wanted to start a thread for people interviewing for oregon state! I'm interviewing on January 12th and doing the January 11th info session. I went to osu for undergrad so it would be so fun to go there for dpt!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you received an acceptance from OSU yet? Seems like they’re taking a lot longer than other schools I’ve already interviewed with to send out their admission decision.

no, they said after interviews that they'd be trying to send out decisions beginning of february but 100% by mid feb. so they still haven't released decisions

Members don't see this ad :)
no, they said after interviews that they'd be trying to send out decisions beginning of february but 100% by mid feb. so they still haven't released decisions
Interesting. I’ve already received acceptances for 3 other schools, and their deadlines to accept or decline & pay deposit are well before I’ll likely hear back from OSU which is unfortunate considering they’re my top choice…

Interesting. I’ve already received acceptances for 3 other schools, and their deadlines to accept or decline & pay deposit are well before I’ll likely hear back from OSU which is unfortunate considering they’re my top choice…
I was in the same boat but luckily one of the schools granted me an extension for feb 23rd. so you could always try that