Oregon State Graduates--please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmd4me@510

druggist_2_be
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any Oregon State graduates out there? Would you tell me some good things about the school or their curriculum please? I read their website and did some research on the school, but didn't find any interesting. Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks
 
pharmd4me@510 said:
Any Oregon State graduates out there? Would you tell me some good things about the school or their curriculum please? I read their website and did some research on the school, but didn't find any interesting. Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks

I will be attending my first term at Oregon State next month. When I met with the Pharmacy advisor there she was EXTREMELY helpful and willing to help. I was just driving through the area and decided to pop in and take a look at things and the advisor met with me for a whole hour with no advance notice at all. I was not expecting or prepared for that. I hope the rest of the faculty and the program is as great as that experience.