Oregon State Guys

Started by ematt768
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ematt768

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey. I am OOS and am leaning towards going to Oregon. I know the class size is really small, and I was wondering how many other guys I could potentially be friends with....Maybe even find a roomie for the fall.
 
I'm a guy that got accepted there! Not sure if it will be a right fit for me though, still deciding!
 
Just curious to know if you are both OOS? I am a guy hoping to get accepted - but I know my chances are looking slimmer and slimmer each day....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently trying to decide about Oregon. What didnt you like about it that makes you think it is a bad fit?
 
Hey ematt768. I am another guy who got accepted to Oregon State, been here for my undergrad and am really excited to get accepted to my instate school. What are your pros/cons for wanting to go here?
 
So just for the record, Oregon State is awesome! I am an in-state undergrad male at OSU and I recently got accepted. I created a facebook group so all of us who plan on attending OSU can get to know each other early. This is the URL: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=60493130779&ref=nf

BlistexWorks and ematt768, OSU is pretty dang cool. Through my work and the pre-vet club, I have met some really nice faculty members. I know that one teacher actually invites students to her house to study. The small school setting is by far a huge plus.