Oregon State interview/scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

athenaparthenos

Western U C/o 2012!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my interview letter today for Oregon State! Unfortunately, my interview is half an hour before my interview for WSU... hm, not going to be able to make them both that day! 🙄 Does anyone from prior years know how accommodating Oregon is for rescheduling interviews? I mean, WSU gave me notice almost 4 weeks before the interview, whereas OSU only gave me 2 1/2 weeks notice... and I've already booked and paid for my hotel in Washington. Is OSU pretty accepting of that and willing to reschedule, or will they be jerks and say "Too bad, you have to choose"??? *crosses fingers*

Anyone else got interviews for Oregon yet? 🙂