Oregon State Supplement Question

Started by narg99z
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

narg99z

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone has filled the essay question on the supplement asking you why you are applying to OS as opposed to other schools?

I do not know too much about the school except that it is relatively new. I am applying there becuase I love that area of the country, my pre-reqs are in order and it seems like I would be a competitive applicant.

Any info woud help.
 
It would probably benefit you to browse their website. You could learn a lot about them as a school if you did that. What if you are interested in large animal and they are predominantly small animal? These are things you may want to think about, although location is an important factor as well in choosing your school of choice 🙂