Oregon State University EAP Questions

Started by jalawre1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jalawre1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a junior in high school and I'm very interested in pharmacy as a career. I want to apply to Oregon State's EAP program but I don't want to apply if I have no chance of making it. Did anyone here get accepted to it or know anyone who did? If so what kind of GPA and ACT/SAT scores did they have?
 
hey! I was in your position last year as a senior. i'm a freshman at osu now and I got into their EAP program with a 25 ACT and 4.1 weighted GPA. it's a really good program but i think they only accept about 10 students each year. good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i didn't have any real pharmacy experience but i was in a health careers program at my school and got to shadow a pharmacist for a few weeks. i also volunteered at the hospital every friday during my junior and senior year.

what are your stats and ec's if you don't mind me asking?
 
I have a 3.9 unweighted and a 25 ACT. I do racquetball, baseball and soccer. I also am in eco club and STARS and Link, which are leadership groups. Oh i'm also in NHS. I plan on doing some job shadowing this summer and stuff.