Oregon State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpok

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard back from the school? I heard they sent out a bunch of rejection letters...

Last I heard, they had a question about one of my classes... and I updated them about a physiology class I am taking. They said they would add it to my file... havent heard anything since...

Members don't see this ad.

Oregon State is practically my preferred pharmacy school right now. I applied pretty early (Turned in everything around August) and haven't heard anything! :shrug: No rejection letters so far from them though. PHEW!

I went on their website and it says that they conduct interviews Jan, Feb, and March this year. So maybe we'll get one soon!!

Just got an invitation for an interview on March 2! Good luck to all

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email as well, for 2.25. Is your interview at OSU or OHSU?

It will be in Corvallis at the main campus. What about you? By the way, we're interviewing in the same day at Pacific ! See you there

Oregon State is practically my preferred pharmacy school right now. I applied pretty early (Turned in everything around August) and haven't heard anything! :shrug: No rejection letters so far from them though. PHEW!

I went on their website and it says that they conduct interviews Jan, Feb, and March this year. So maybe we'll get one soon!!

Nothing for me! I'm worried, I just sent an email to ask what's the status of my application. I didn't get a rejection letter, but a friend did so yeah I'm a little anxious.:scared:

Nothing for me! I'm worried, I just sent an email to ask what's the status of my application. I didn't get a rejection letter, but a friend did so yeah I'm a little anxious.:scared:

Last year I received my invitation on 2/17 for march 11 interview .. So you'll be fine

Good Luck to all who's interviewing. I have to say OSUCOP/OHSU has a very great program. They offer great experiential programs too. If you have questions feel free to ask. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
@transzincIIB,
I just got done with an i interview with osu on the 24th. Would you happen to know when the school will notify the candidates and how osu will contact us via phone call or email?
@pharmaguide
Not yet, but will keep you guys posted

Last edited:
Who else has interview for osu? I know there's an interview this friday. I just want to know how many more dates of interview are available.

Edit: How will we receive acceptance/rejection new after an interview? Phone, email, or mail?

Last edited:
If I remember it right they did both email and mail :) but for sure you'll get one on the mail.

I was told we won't hear anything for another week or two. I was also told that they did one month panels when picking their candidates. So, Im assuming that the dates for the next panel is for the dates of Feb 10th, 17th, 24th and the 2nd. Just my thoughts...

Has anybody heard anything from the school yet? This waiting game is killing me..

Has anybody heard anything from the school yet? This waiting game is killing me..

I logged in to ask the same question!! Angela said they'll meet this week but I don't know which day, if they meet Friday then we'll most likely hear next Monday. If meet today we might hear back sooner! Did you try to call?

I logged in to ask the same question!! Angela said they'll meet this week but I don't know which day, if they meet Friday then we'll most likely hear next Monday. If meet today we might hear back sooner! Did you try to call?

No, I haven't. Calling may look bad or good depending on how you look at it. I hope we hear back before spring break! Did you contact Angela via email or call though?

No, I haven't. Calling may look bad or good depending on how you look at it. I hope we hear back before spring break! Did you contact Angela via email or call though?

I emailed her last week and she said the adm committee will meet this week.. But I should've asked what day and when is the final decision! Do that for us :)

I emailed her last week and she said the adm committee will meet this week.. But I should've asked what day and when is the final decision! Do that for us :)

Since you shared some info, I'll email her about the meeting and when we should heear something back.

I have not heard back either. However, I have known other applicants who have received acceptances. I believe it's a matter of whose applications they review first and so forth.

I got declined via email at 630 today. Good luck to this who get accepted:)

Most likely OSU, what about you? I think we were on same interview day at OSU, I remember your name.

I am pretty firm on my decision to attend OSU as well. It's like second home to me. Yes, we did. Look forward to seeing you!

Are you going to OSU or Pacific??

If any of you are still deciding between the two Oregon schools, perhaps I can persuade your decision to Pacific through my post here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12321801&postcount=5. To be honest, I think Pacific has a slight edge over OSU for those reasons (shorter time frame, block curriculum, higher residency count, etc). But because I just found out that I am waitlisted at OSU (interviewed waitlisted at Pac, but ultimately denied), I would actually really love if anyone deciding between the two could give up their seat. I guess it's my only chance at enrolling into a program, now. :oops:

If any of you are still deciding between the two Oregon schools, perhaps I can persuade your decision to Pacific through my post here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=12321801&postcount=5. To be honest, I think Pacific has a slight edge over OSU for those reasons (shorter time frame, block curriculum, higher residency count, etc). But because I just found out that I am waitlisted at OSU (interviewed waitlisted at Pac, but ultimately denied), I would actually really love if anyone deciding between the two could give up their seat. I guess it's my only chance at enrolling into a program, now. :oops:

I'm sorry to disappoint you but decision made.. It's OSU! You have to try harder to convince anyone that pacific has an edge over OSU :) the one and only better (depending on if you're in a rush or not) is the 3-year thing! Otherwise OSU is the better one

Has anyone received their OSU student ID after submitting the additional OSU application? I got an e-mail update about my transcripts (which have been received) but they still need my final transcripts when I finish in May.

Has anyone received their OSU student ID after submitting the additional OSU application? I got an e-mail update about my transcripts (which have been received) but they still need my final transcripts when I finish in May.

You have to complete and pay for your online application and then you'll receive the ID and email .. Etc