oregon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HiatusAfflatus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard from oregon? out of state?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard a thing but I know they don't do out of state interviews and only accept like 8 out of staters a year. I don't expect to hear from them for a while...

I'm in-state but I did get an acceptance letter last week (2/5). It didn't seem like they were interviewing all of the in-state applicants since I didn't interview. They definitely seem to have a later schedule than the other schools that I applied too. Good luck to the rest of you waiting for news:)

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone heard from oregon? out of state?

I got my rejection (out of state) ... it seems like at least two weeks ago now I think. I'd have to check the Rejection thread to know for sure.

(So many rejections.. so little time.. )

Which is why KANSAS ROCKS!!! :love:

I got my rejection (out of state) ... it seems like at least two weeks ago now I think.
I'm out of state too but haven't heard anything. I hope that is a good sign.

OK. I know this is going to sound completely absurd and crazy, but I rifled through my rejection letters (which I've been saving...) and I couldn't find anything from Oregon.

I called Oregon today. I believe it was Pat, and she said, in response to me asking if I could've gotten a rejection letter, that no, none had gone out. She said only WICHE or in-state would've heard.

I thought she meant any, like, all, notices, but in retrospect, she may've only meant *rejections*. I was so nervous that now I can't be sure.

Removing foot from mouth now...

I'm embarassed beyond belief! :oops:

I'm in-state but I did get an acceptance letter last week (2/5). It didn't seem like they were interviewing all of the in-state applicants since I didn't interview. They definitely seem to have a later schedule than the other schools that I applied too. Good luck to the rest of you waiting for news:)

Congratulations!

I applied to OSU and havent gotten any word either. Is it bad to call or e-mail them?

i called a couple of weeks ago, and asked about out of state acc/rej letters and they said that they would be sending them out within the next couple of weeks, so it really should be anytime now

When I called about in-state letters they were pretty accurate about the timeline. Those letters were sent out around the first of February. They've always been very helpful when I called and I'm sure word should be coming soon. Good luck.:)

I e-mailed OSU today and they said that all the letters should be going out next week, maybe even by Friday.

i just received an email from oregon about alternate status and wondering if i would still like to be considered for admission! i said, heck yes (not in those exact words)! so exciting! :D

i just received an email from oregon about alternate status and wondering if i would still like to be considered for admission! i said, heck yes (not in those exact words)! so exciting! :D

Ha me too! I got that e-mail too. They never said where on the list we are but hey I"m excited to get something positive during the wait. Good luck!

Did anybody else get one of these your on the alternate list e-mails??