Quantcast

oregon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QTkitty

CSU PVM class of 2011
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard a thing but I know they don't do out of state interviews and only accept like 8 out of staters a year. I don't expect to hear from them for a while...

PdxYOSHI

Oregon State 2011
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in-state but I did get an acceptance letter last week (2/5). It didn't seem like they were interviewing all of the in-state applicants since I didn't interview. They definitely seem to have a later schedule than the other schools that I applied too. Good luck to the rest of you waiting for news:)

CookieBear

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard from oregon? out of state?

I got my rejection (out of state) ... it seems like at least two weeks ago now I think. I'd have to check the Rejection thread to know for sure.

(So many rejections.. so little time.. )

Which is why KANSAS ROCKS!!! :love:

Apollo84

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got my rejection (out of state) ... it seems like at least two weeks ago now I think.
I'm out of state too but haven't heard anything. I hope that is a good sign.

CookieBear

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK. I know this is going to sound completely absurd and crazy, but I rifled through my rejection letters (which I've been saving...) and I couldn't find anything from Oregon.

I called Oregon today. I believe it was Pat, and she said, in response to me asking if I could've gotten a rejection letter, that no, none had gone out. She said only WICHE or in-state would've heard.

I thought she meant any, like, all, notices, but in retrospect, she may've only meant *rejections*. I was so nervous that now I can't be sure.

Removing foot from mouth now...

I'm embarassed beyond belief! :oops:

Ranger7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in-state but I did get an acceptance letter last week (2/5). It didn't seem like they were interviewing all of the in-state applicants since I didn't interview. They definitely seem to have a later schedule than the other schools that I applied too. Good luck to the rest of you waiting for news:)

Congratulations!

Vetgirl305

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to OSU and havent gotten any word either. Is it bad to call or e-mail them?

HiatusAfflatus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i called a couple of weeks ago, and asked about out of state acc/rej letters and they said that they would be sending them out within the next couple of weeks, so it really should be anytime now

PdxYOSHI

Oregon State 2011
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I called about in-state letters they were pretty accurate about the timeline. Those letters were sent out around the first of February. They've always been very helpful when I called and I'm sure word should be coming soon. Good luck.:)

Vetgirl305

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I e-mailed OSU today and they said that all the letters should be going out next week, maybe even by Friday.

HiatusAfflatus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just received an email from oregon about alternate status and wondering if i would still like to be considered for admission! i said, heck yes (not in those exact words)! so exciting! :D

Vetgirl305

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just received an email from oregon about alternate status and wondering if i would still like to be considered for admission! i said, heck yes (not in those exact words)! so exciting! :D

Ha me too! I got that e-mail too. They never said where on the list we are but hey I"m excited to get something positive during the wait. Good luck!

Vetgirl305

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody else get one of these your on the alternate list e-mails??