Organic Chem HELLLP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shredded Ape

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a very weak background in Orgo 1 and 2. The teacher in my school used a test bank and she posted it online. So I would never go to class and would never study for it. All I did was memorize the answers on the test bank. So I basically Do not know anything about Orgo. Would Chads videos teach me it? Or should I learn it first thru some other method. I am currently using Khan academy's videos... Any suggestions? Thanks
 
I didnt buy Chad's videos but from what I hear here its a lifesaver for many. I would say watch it learn it do Chad's questions (which I did buy) afterwards. Do it at least 3 times. Then tackle Qvault, which in my opinion is easy and good for beginners. Afterwards definitely do Destroyer.
 
Yeah. I would say you need to strengthen your background in orgo. First reqd "Organic chemistry as a second language 1 and 2". Then do some problems in Kalan Destroyer. Also, you can try Organic chemistry Odyssey. It has many types of review problems. ACS exams are also a good review. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
 
Organic chemistry as a second language is a good start to strengthen your background. Then do some problems fro Kaplan and Qvault. once you feel comfident, try Destroyer and/or Odyssey. If you understand how to do all the problems, you should be fine for the exam. Good luck.