Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I'm new here... 😀
I'm taking organic chemistry at a community college starting in less than a month. Its my first course since I graduated from Tulane in 2003, and my first science course since 2001. I took chemistry in 1999-2000.
I am very motivated to do well, but I'm also worried that I wont be prepared to excel in the course. Should I review anything specifically from chemistry so that I'm up to speed when the class starts, or should the first few days give me all of the background info I need?
I'm also taking biochemistry, so I have a similar question there. If you were me, how would you go into this situation?
Thanks!
I'm taking organic chemistry at a community college starting in less than a month. Its my first course since I graduated from Tulane in 2003, and my first science course since 2001. I took chemistry in 1999-2000.
I am very motivated to do well, but I'm also worried that I wont be prepared to excel in the course. Should I review anything specifically from chemistry so that I'm up to speed when the class starts, or should the first few days give me all of the background info I need?
I'm also taking biochemistry, so I have a similar question there. If you were me, how would you go into this situation?
Thanks!

I have just heard so many stories about the class that I refused to ask anyone else about orgo, but this thread has given me some hope of getting through it. Thanks!!