Organic Chemistry Retake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batteen1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, first time posting to the forum and need a little advice.

I completed my undergrad at a quarter school and am looking to retake Organic Chemistry at a semester school (quarter school is now 600 miles away so its no longer an option).

At the quarter school I received a B+ in O Chem I (Fall), D+ in O Chem II (Winter), and an A in O Chem III (Spring).

Since O Chem II is in the middle of the sequence, which semester course would a pharmacy school accept as its equivalent?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, first time posting to the forum and need a little advice.

I completed my undergrad at a quarter school and am looking to retake Organic Chemistry at a semester school (quarter school is now 600 miles away so its no longer an option).

At the quarter school I received a B+ in O Chem I (Fall), D+ in O Chem II (Winter), and an A in O Chem III (Spring).

Since O Chem II is in the middle of the sequence, which semester course would a pharmacy school accept as its equivalent?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!!

No one here can adequately answer that question. Any anecdotal evidence you get here may not be applicable to whatever school you are thinking of going to. I would suggest asking a couple of schools you are thinking about applying to. I wouldn't risk getting the wrong information when a school's OSS (office of student services) is a simple phone call away.

neither would because ochem 2 at a quarter school overlaps ochem 1 and ochem 2 at a semester school

LOL