Organic chemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

washingtondc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I remember how helpful my tutor was when I was a postbacc. A neighbor is a organic professor in DC offering tutoring via group Zoom office hours. PM me for more information.

I haven't posted on SDN for a long time (busy with residency while being a mom) and now I'm in the real world of doctoring. But I do remember how helpful SDN was to me as I lurked for advice. Trying to pay it forward. I hope this thread isn't a disruption.
 
Not a distraction at all! I'm not taking o-chem until sometime next year, but I've bookmarked your post. Thank you for coming back to this forum and offering this help! As a non-trad who isn't telling many people about my plans at the moment, this kind of help could be priceless for me. Thanks again.