Organic Help Please!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futureortho24

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am having the hardest time with the organic section - does anyone know what a fast, efficient way to study this section is? I'd really appreciate any feedback because at this point im freakin out!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Futureortho24 said:
I am having the hardest time with the organic section - does anyone know what a fast, efficient way to study this section is? I'd really appreciate any feedback because at this point im freakin out!!!

wish there was a magic way to relearn all the organic... but your best bet is just going through the kaplan book a chapter at a time and learning all the concepts. take any multiple choice organic tets you can find along the way. they will all benefit you.

organichemistry said:
wish there was a magic way to relearn all the organic... but your best bet is just going through the kaplan book a chapter at a time and learning all the concepts. take any multiple choice organic tets you can find along the way. they will all benefit you.

just learn the mechanisms. There are many basic types - kaplan book is good for this.

organichemistry said:

Do you think the blue Kaplan book is suffice for the organic section?

Futureortho24 said:
Do you think the blue Kaplan book is suffice for the organic section?

Yes.... It will get you what you need.