• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Jul 24, 2015
Status
Medical Student
I’m a very organized person who arrange and plans activities including my digital world. I use these three iOS tools to organize all my ideas, schedule, information collections almost everyday. Although I feel very satisfied with my tools, I still want to know your app selections to be more organized :)

Notescroll - fast and easy note taking app collects all my ideas and thoughts. Coolest feature of this app is that lets you browse all your notes like iBook. Free

OmniFocus - full feature GTD software organize all my schedule, todo ,task and homework lists. With this app, it is easy for me to get things done. $19.99

MacJournal - tree structure organization information collection app. all your information- text, Images, tables, files could be stored. It is also a great tool for blog usage. $4.99

About the Ads