Technology Organized person with iOS apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futureWings

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a very organized person who arrange and plans activities including my digital world. I use these three iOS tools to organize all my ideas, schedule, information collections almost everyday. Although I feel very satisfied with my tools, I still want to know your app selections to be more organized 🙂

Notescroll - fast and easy note taking app collects all my ideas and thoughts. Coolest feature of this app is that lets you browse all your notes like iBook. Free

OmniFocus - full feature GTD software organize all my schedule, todo ,task and homework lists. With this app, it is easy for me to get things done. $19.99

MacJournal - tree structure organization information collection app. all your information- text, Images, tables, files could be stored. It is also a great tool for blog usage. $4.99