Orgo Destroyer FRUSTRATION!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkhan27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the Orgo section of DAT Destroyer that hard. I've been through 80 questions already and have gotten 33 wrong already. Some of the orgo questions look different/complex from Chad's videos material. I feel like I have started all over from square 1 again and have literally lost all my confidence for the day.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't give up just go thru w/ them and learn mistakes. Everyone gets stressed from it dude; trust me I've been there.

Reactions: 1 user
If you are getting more than 50% correct then you're doing well. Stick with it, learn from your mistakes, and it will pay off.

I'm with ya with getting discouraged. But I'm trying to focus on learning from the questions/answer explanations than being worried I'm not getting as many right as I'd like.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't think of the destroyer as a practice test, it's more along the lines of a stern teacher, just learn from your mistakes. It doesn't matter if you're getting 30/30 right or 10/30 right, just make sure you know why you're getting questions wrong, and focus on improving your weaknesses.

Thank you everyone. Really appreciate. I'll try them out again. I lost all my motivation yesterday.