orientation and start dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoGoPandaBot

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here know the dates for when orientation and classes start for UCLA and/or Dartmouth? I'm away from my files, and on UCLA's website I was only able to find the 06/07 academic calendar, but I can't just suppose that this year's dates are the same. And, as for Dartmouth's website, well, don't get me started....

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
maybe you could practice being useful, instead of sarcastic. But heck, you aren't good at either, so maybe try something else.

Did you happen to notice that the dates that classes start aren't on that list for either school? No, probably not.

Then you should bump that thread. Almost 300 posts is enough to know what to do.

ucla starts august 6th.--orientation

were that true, you would have done it, no?

give it a rest ok? When I say I don't need you to tell me what to do, I'm saying I'm well aware that I didn't bump the post. Frankly, I'm not terribly concerned about not doing things perfectly here, according to your standards. You see, if I just bump that thread, I cant change the title, so all I can do is hope that someone reads it who wanted to see what was added, or someone wanted to add something of their own. No one is going to open that because their was someone who had a specific question about the list. Perhaps it would have been better to put the question in the title of my new thread. That would have been useful advice from you.

Maybe you should try police academy instead of med school.

maybe you could practice being useful, instead of sarcastic. But heck, you aren't good at either, so maybe try something else.

Did you happen to notice that the dates that classes start aren't on that list for either school? No, probably not.

I made a statement suggesting that next time you might want to search first- and then gave you the information you asked for. WTF is your major malfunction. You must have some major insecurities to jump off on someone so quickly when no one attacked you.

As far as is the info you asked for there...you asked for orientation start dates and classes start date - it has orientation dates and class would logically (to ANYONE with the smallest bit of common sense) start the next weekday following orientation.

If you don't want people to help you then don't ask

to help with an inference I myself can make. I'm asking for actual dates.

You're no help here.

You're no help here.
Wow. If you need people to spell it out for you like this in med school too, then you are going to flunk out before the first week of classes finish anyway - so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Geez. Theres a lot of *****s around here but you take the cake.

I hope someone on here has enough kindness to make the inference for you and type the dates out since apparently thats what you need. But I wouldn't count on it.

You're no help here.

I hate to join this argument, but as an objective outsider, you're being awfully defensive, belligerent, and unpleasant. If you want different information, ask for it nicely... you catch more flies with honey than with vinaigre.

Yes, I know, I'm not answering your original question. But sometimes we all need a reminder to lighten up, smile, be nice to your neighbors, even if those neighbors are anonymous internet forum browsers... :D

You're no help here.

Dont worry Pandabot, we all feel that he is useless. He is also bitter that he did not get into a CA school!

Wow. If you need people to spell it out for you like this in med school too, then you are going to flunk out before the first week of classes finish anyway - so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Geez. Theres a lot of *****s around here but you take the cake.

I hope someone on here has enough kindness to make the inference for you and type the dates out since apparently thats what you need. But I wouldn't count on it.

Look. Sometimes making an inference is useful, sometimes not. I can make the inference you made. I didnt ask for facts because I could settle for an inference. If anyone should worry about their med school prospects, it looks pretty clear from your latest rant, that the person is you.

And what exactly about telling you that you didnt provide the facts that I asked for makes me a *****? Looks like your reading comprehension skills on this thread alone put you the closest to ***** category.

Look. Sometimes making an inference is useful, sometimes not. I can make the inference you made. I didnt ask for facts because I could settle for an inference. If anyone should worry about their med school prospects, it looks pretty clear from your latest rant, that the person is you.

And what exactly about telling you that you didnt provide the facts that I asked for makes me a *****? Looks like your reading comprehension skills on this thread alone put you the closest to ***** category.

:laugh:

Actually he is the king of that category!