orientation to physical therapy pre-req

Started by cm0525
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cm0525

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! So I was admitted into the DPT program at Governor's State University and one of the pre-reqs is an orientation to physical therapy course. Does anyone know if I can take this course online rather than at Governors?
 
The course is only offered online. And you have to complete it before the summer start date. I just registered for it 2 weeks ago. There are two options to choose from. One is accelerated and one is of normal length.

Let me know if you need help! Or email Dr. Diers
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The course is only offered online. And you have to complete it before the summer start date. I just registered for it 2 weeks ago. There are two options to choose from. One is accelerated and one is of normal length.

Let me know if you need help! Or email Dr. Diers

Did you get an e-mail about anything? I already registered for the class. Also, I had to pay $1,200 for the course. Is this what you had to do as well?
 
Email about what? I registered for the course that starts in March so I haven't received any info on the class yet if that's what's you are asking. And yeah sadly I paid $1200 too 🙁
 
Email about what? I registered for the course that starts in March so I haven't received any info on the class yet if that's what's you are asking. And yeah sadly I paid $1200 too 🙁
Call the cashier's office ASAP! The reason we were charged that was because we were listed as DPT students so we were charged the wrong rate. I called today and am calling again tomorrow to make sure that I get the proper refund!
 
Call the cashier's office ASAP! The reason we were charged that was because we were listed as DPT students so we were charged the wrong rate. I called today and am calling again tomorrow to make sure that I get the proper refund!
What is the amount we are supposed to be charged? I have also paid already
 
Have any of you guys started the orientation to PT course yet? If so how is it? I am registered for the one starting in March and would like to get an idea on how it is since this will be my first online only class
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also start in march, but I've taken online classes and they are generally easy, as long as you stay on top of the work