Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi orthopods,
I'm an OBGYN pgy1, just looking for some suggestions for good orthopedic surgeons specializing in shoulders and sports medicine. Anyone know a hot shot orthopod in either Nashville, Atlanta, or DC (kinda random, I know) who specializes in sports injuries involving the shoulder? My dad is harrassing me to ask my "doctor friends" if a subspecialist of this kind exists in any of these cities.
Not looking for medical advice; but if anyone wants to brag about someone they know in their program, it would be helpful to me! thanks y'all. 🙂
I'm an OBGYN pgy1, just looking for some suggestions for good orthopedic surgeons specializing in shoulders and sports medicine. Anyone know a hot shot orthopod in either Nashville, Atlanta, or DC (kinda random, I know) who specializes in sports injuries involving the shoulder? My dad is harrassing me to ask my "doctor friends" if a subspecialist of this kind exists in any of these cities.
Not looking for medical advice; but if anyone wants to brag about someone they know in their program, it would be helpful to me! thanks y'all. 🙂