Ortho Residencies in the SE

Started by GAdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GAdoc

GAdoc
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did a search for threads that might provide some information about orthopaedic residency programs in the southeast ; didn't come up with anything useful.

If any of you guys are from programs in FL, GA, AL, SC, NC, TN, etc. I'd really like to hear from you. Since the information I'm looking for is pretty specific to the SE it might be better if you pm me.

By the way, I've visited the websites of most of the programs in the SE, so I'm looking for the kind of information they won't tell you.

Thanks.
 
I did a search for threads that might provide some information about orthopaedic residency programs in the southeast ; didn't come up with anything useful.

If any of you guys are from programs in FL, GA, AL, SC, NC, TN, etc. I'd really like to hear from you. Since the information I'm looking for is pretty specific to the SE it might be better if you pm me.

By the way, I've visited the websites of most of the programs in the SE, so I'm looking for the kind of information they won't tell you.

Thanks.

check out www.orthogate.org

they have a residency review section.