Ortho surgery video lectures for 4th year med students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drhenPharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Orthopedic Residency Advice | White Coat Coaching

If you're a 3rd year ortho hopeful, I recommend taking a look at this site. Doesn't seem like it's been mentioned on SDN yet. As someone who recently matched, I can tell you this was my lifesaver. I was super unprepared for ortho rotations and had a hard time finding resources I could understand as a 4th year student. This site is actually made for a MS4 level audience and has a little bit of everything, from how to build your CV to standing out on aways to an intro lecture series. The lectures are kinda pricey ($200/yr) but everything else is free. You can also split the lecture subscription as many ways as you want. I split it with 4 other people and we could all use it at the same time. Hope this helps! and good luck next year!