Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
About me: I am an attending physician specializing in orthopaedic surgery with fellowship in spine surgery. Currently in solo private practice, on staff at a community hospital. I don't have much experience with academic medicine, but I maintain research projects based on my community setting.
An employee of mine who is a medical school applicant suggested I create an account on this website to try helping others who are going into the medical field. I'll be answering questions when I have free time, and I'll try to answer all questions as best I can.
Thanks
About me: I am an attending physician specializing in orthopaedic surgery with fellowship in spine surgery. Currently in solo private practice, on staff at a community hospital. I don't have much experience with academic medicine, but I maintain research projects based on my community setting.
An employee of mine who is a medical school applicant suggested I create an account on this website to try helping others who are going into the medical field. I'll be answering questions when I have free time, and I'll try to answer all questions as best I can.
Thanks