Orthopedic Residency Vacancies

Started by agupta1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

agupta1

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everbody,

I am currently a first year Emergency Medicine intern and this field just isn't as fun as I thought it would be. I was wondering if anybody could help me out as to a website or anything that could tell me about possible orthopedic residency vacancies. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
 
are you MD or DO? If DO, I think I may know of a place. Its not a great place, but is better than nothing, so PM me for more info.
 
bustbones26 said:
are you MD or DO? If DO, I think I may know of a place. Its not a great place, but is better than nothing, so PM me for more info.

I'm MD. Thanks for the help though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad