Orthopedic Surgery

Started by Hido
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hido

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello 🙂 I am doing my job for 5 years and I am really enjoying..I am an owner of animal hospital, today I diagnosed an elbow disease ( fragmented coronoid process) in a dog. But I dont know how to perform the surgery. If I watch the surgery for one time I would help the dog..Is there any videos for the surgery ? I really want to help dog so will you help me ? Thanks 🙄
 
Status
Not open for further replies.