Osler Path Series

Started by btlwhulka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

btlwhulka

Junior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have experience with these path sets? My program doesn't spring for them but was thinking about using my book fund during first year to purchase the mp3s. Would like to know what you all think about whether it is worth it.
 
Last edited:
I liked them. I went through the appropriate ones early in each rotation.
 
Anyone have experience with these path sets? My program doesn't spring for them but was thinking about using my book fund during first year to purchase the mp3s. Would like to know what you all think about whether it is worth it.

The blood bank notes can be downloaded online. I don't know about the others.

Why don't you get together w/ your co-residents & purchase the CD's as a group? You can buy 1 set & just burn everyone a copy.


----- Antony