Step I Osmosis for step 1 study schedule

Started by SurgDoc95
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SurgDoc95

Surgery Resident
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wanted to see if anyone had experience using osmosis to generate a schedule for them for step/comlex? I’m using it this summer for a condensed review for 5 subject from first year I felt we’re my weakest and so far I like the plan it’s generated, but am not sure how effective that sort of plan would be for step. If anyone has used it and suggests getting cramfighter or something else please let me know why! Thank you


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I am also curious about this, but my guess is that not many people have used this, since osmosis is so new. My plan is to take a look at other people's cramfighter and see what that looks like to determine which one I'd prefer.