Osteopathic Interview Dates Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DbDan

I like Bones
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 3rd year in the process of determining my auditions at the moment for this coming fall. I had heard that, as recently as 2 years ago, Corvallis, Modesto and Riverside had a single interview weekend which just happened to fall on the same weekend. I know that there were some students who theorized that the programs had done this on purpose. I was wondering from those of you who just went through it (if any are on here) if those programs had separated the dates a bit. I am planning on attempting to schedule auditions at 2 of the 3 and want to make sure that one of those isn't wasted due to conflicting interview dates. We only have 4 auditions available so I want to make sure that every one counts. I searched on Orthogate and it appears that they only have interview dates for the allo programs

Members don't see this ad.

Not true. Our interview dates were completely different this year and they plan on staying that way

Thanks for the response Joe. I've seen a number of your reviews on programs you rotated at. Always helpful.