Osteopathic Residency Matches

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

U4iA

εὐφορία
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have residency matching info for different osteopathic programs? I know NYCOM gives it to you at the interview, but other schools aren't so forward. I am curious how the different schools match. Particularly CCOM, PCOM, KCOM, OUCOM, NSUCOM, AZCOM and DMU. I am also interested in the schools affiliations. Any information is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

KCOM has matches from the last 2 years listed on their website. As far as the other schools, check their specific website...

For OU-COM's match list, call or e-mail their admissions office. They sent me the match list for the last 3 years. If you're interested in a specific institution/specialty match info for OU-COM graduates PM me.

PCOMs is available yearly in the PCOM Yearbook. They do not publish it online as far as I know.

PCOM sends roughly half of its class into Primary Care and the other half into Specialty. Many of the PC people do IM and intend on going into subspecialty fellowships after that.

A good portion of the class also do osteopathic internships, as PA is one the of 5 states that requires it for DOs.