osteopathic residency selection help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

almostdocKay

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
USMLE 207
COMLEX 506
crappy GPA but NBME OB/Gyn shel 68th percentile

I'm trying to decide which 4th year rotations to do and I am afraid of turning down a rotation for a residency program that I might have a good chance to get into while wasting my time rotating somewhere that won't take me.

Anyone know average board scores and/or my chances for these places?
Bostford General hospital in michigan
Genesys, Michigan
Metro health, Michigan
Oklahoma health sciences in tulsa
St. Anthony Hospital in OK
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad