Osteopathic Rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello,
I am trying to find sites open to accepting Osteopathic students for an Osteopathic Rotation. Requirement from my school is: Student may schedule with an OMM physician or any specialty physician (e.g., FamilyMedicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) who incorporates at least 50% OMM into daily practice.
I have been cold calling sites and sending emails, so far most of them are refusals. While any site in the country is welcome, I am a resident of Massachusetts and thus am looking for sites in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York or Connecticut from April 15th to May 10th of 2019.
My institution will provide an affiliation agreement and liability insurance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am trying to find sites open to accepting Osteopathic students for an Osteopathic Rotation. Requirement from my school is: Student may schedule with an OMM physician or any specialty physician (e.g., FamilyMedicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) who incorporates at least 50% OMM into daily practice.
I have been cold calling sites and sending emails, so far most of them are refusals. While any site in the country is welcome, I am a resident of Massachusetts and thus am looking for sites in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York or Connecticut from April 15th to May 10th of 2019.
My institution will provide an affiliation agreement and liability insurance.
Does your school have an OMM clinic? Although PCOM doesn’t have an on campus hospital, there is an OMM clinic where many students rotate.

Is your school not required to provide the rotation? It’s part of accreditation that they provide required rotations to students

Reactions: 1 user