Osteopathic SMPs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cowboy9190

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering if there are any more DO SMPs i do not know of.

I just know of these 3 DO SMPs: PCOM, LECOM, and Midwestern. Are there any more?

Also, when I apply to osteopathic SMPs will they be AACOMAS calculated GPA in which the last grade will be calculated for the GPA in retakes or will they average all my grades out.

Thank you very much
 
vcom is a new one this year.
umdnj-stratford program is associated with the DO school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for all the responses everyone. Does anyone know how they calculate GPAs for these osteopathic smps? Do they calculate them the same way they calculate them for AACOMAS or is it a regular calculation?