OSU 2012 Summer Housing

Started by Mango2011
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mango2011

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi OSU vet students,

I just found out that I am now part of the Class of 2016!!! :soexcited: I am currently living in Columbus, but I plan to do research this summer is Wooster. So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in subleasing my place over the summer (April-August). I thought other vet students in the class of 2016 might be interested in moving in early and experiencing Columbus before school starts in August.

Please send me a message if you're interested! I live with a med student and she is looking for someone who isn't a crazy partier.

Thanks so much!
-Mango2011