OSU list for 3/26 dinner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xray1murphy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK,
I figure we could all just copy our names in if we will be showing up for the dinner on the 26th. This way we can get reservations at were ever we decide. Next to your name, put how many people will be with you, ie.... wife, friend, Santa Claus... Also put down your choice of places to eat.

(2) Patrick & Patricia
(xray1murphy)
Famous Dave's, Mexican, or Japaneese
As long as I can bite it before it bites me, I'm OK with it

Members don't see this ad.

According to DrDad, who coordinated this whole thing, there are 2 choices for dinner, 3/12 & 4/9.

I will only go to the one on 4/9, but it was my understanding that everyone else is going to both dates.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is what I am trying to clarify. Last I remember, there was going to be a few lunches, but the dates and numbers are still sketchy. So, why not just add an extra section to the dinner question.

(2) Patrick & Patricia
(xray1murphy)
In March 3/??/04

okay :D

Well, we can at least follow your lead & "sign up" for the 3/26 :)

tentatively count me in (right now without Mr. DrMom)

I vote for Mexican

Hey Mom,
Were you up at Hillcrest yesterday? I was flying through the halls, and thought I saw you. Maybe not, but I was in a hurry.

Just thought I would ask, I didn't want you to think I was snobbing you off if it was....lol..

(2) Patrick & Patricia
(xray1murphy)
In March 3/??/04

(2) Ian & Becky
(DrDad)
Mexican, Italian, or BBQ?

(1) DrMom(I know her name but I will leave her to post it)

the reason we had the two dates planned were that tentatively the most people would be able to attend the two weekends

3/12 and 4/9 the most out of towners are able to show up

DrDad

(2) Kyle & Trisha
(kwooder)
Anything sounds good.
Apr. 9

(2) Patrick & Patricia
(xray1murphy)
In March 3/??/04

(2) Ian & Becky
(DrDad)

(1) Justin (osudoc08)
Asian, Mexican, Cajun
Apr. 9

(2) Kyle & Trisha
(kwooder)
Anything sounds good.
Apr. 9

(2) Patrick & Patricia
(xray1murphy)
In March 3/??/04

(2) Ian & Becky
(DrDad)

Looks like 4/9 is turning out to be the main date,

Hey Ian,
How about we get the girls together next week end and do something. I have to work this weekend, but going out (w/o the kids)sounds fun.

Of course everyone else is invited also........

If anyone has contact with people not on SDN in our class, try to get them to come. Also, try to get them on SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
Patrick

will call for babysitting...

Sounds great...

definitely open to others also...

DrDad (Ian)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to apologize for not answering PM's that I got from people... I just realized that you have to check them, they will not just post.....

Here is a list of people online with SDN for the 08' class at OSU,,,,

OSU-COM
BUmedic (Frisco, TX)
_456 (Kennady, OK)
carDiO (Broken Arrow, OK)
DrDad (Tulsa, OK)
ironmanba (Broken Arrow, OK)
xray1murphy (Broken Arrow, OK)
LabTech (Miami, OK)

Has anyone heard from Labtech ,ironmanba, or carDiO recently? Would really like them to be there for lunch/ dinner,,,, you know, that eating thing we're doing..

Dr. Dad,

I hate to get this started agian, but time and place for Sat?

I might be able to make it on 4/9 but will be in Dallas this coming weekend. I would vote for Japanese. I have heard a few people say good things about Fugi.

Hey, I'll be in Dallas this weekend too. Oh wait, I live here. Nevermind. Anyways see you all on 4/9.

Hey Dr. Dad,
And anyone else free this weekend

Is everything a go for Sat.? How about six, it looks like everyone wants to do Jap. or Mex. on the 9th, so how about Famous Dave's,,,,,,YEHAAAAA.... Its good stuff man..... Anyhow, just a thought, call me or email me your choice or idea. Everyone else is also invited, just join in or email me......

Patrick...

I dont think DrDad has you number

Elsie

Well all, this weekend went well. Had a great time this weekend, got the kids together, ate lots of seafood..... Well, DrDad, I guess you don't have to worry about iodine allergies with the kids, with all the shrimp they ate....hehehe

that is true xray,

we need to look toward the 9th of April

x ray, seafood dinner was awesome!

I say we dissect some mexican food on the 9th, hehe..... but what will we do with the spare parts.......

Originally posted by xray1murphy
I say we dissect some mexican food on the 9th, hehe..... but what will we do with the spare parts.......

I hope I'm more meticulous with my anatomy dissection than I usually am with my Mexican food.

i also hope we use different utensils

what a thought....

Shoot no,,,,,, just dive right in,,, make yourself feel like your in a Carl's Jr. commercial,,,," If it doesn't get all over the place,,,,," lol

sorry, definetely dont want Cadaver "all over my face"!

Hello, I finally got in:oops:). Thanks for all the prompts and advice drdad, but aol sure makes it difficult for one to get into one of these forums. Anyway, sorry I missed the first dinner out. Count me in for the next one (is it on 4/9 coz I thought 4/9 is a Fri). Anyway, if people want to eat Japanese, Fuji is good but sloow. In the Raw might be an option. If going Mexican, I heard Abuelo's might be good. Not much for Mexican, so I don't know much about that, but we do eat out quite a bit. Anyway, looking forward to meeting you guys.

Elaine

yep 4/9 is a fri and we are looking towards Chimi's as the place to meet...

Congratulations E.R.

Hello Elaine,
This is Patrick,, Good to see that you made it....

Chimi's on Cherry Street is the biggest and most likely to have room