OSU Optometry

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doonzey

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to OSU for 2007 and i was wondering what the current students think of it? Is everything they told you at the interview about the school true? A big selling point for me was the collaboration with the business programs. Is it as good as they made it sound? Also does it seem that everyone becomes a resident after their first year because that is my other reason for attending. Even with my first year out of state i think i still will save 20 thousand over all.Also how are the professors? Are they around to help the students or are they quite removed from the school except for teaching? Any information would be greatly appreciated since i am 99% sure about going to OSU but 1% of me is still contemplating IU. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a current OSU student and absolutely love it! the profs are great, they do not make it easy but they are there for you anytime you need help. the senior students are also a great help. the business classes are just as they say they are... actually they are a nice break from the other intense stuff. hope that helps if you have any more questions or need more specific answers send me a message.;)

Are there very many non-traditional students in the school? I'm interested in the age and race demographics?

Thanks!