Deepa100

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2006
Status
If you can only pick one of the two for an interview, which one would you go to and why?
Thanks!

10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
AZCOM if your SOMA interview is around the same time. Also, depends on where you're from. If you're from the west coast I suspect you might be happier at AZCOM or vice versa. Both are very strong programs IMO.

Kishkinde

Whoop!
10+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
AZCOM....hahah do you see a personal bias? But...you gotta at least take peek at the campus! It is gorgeous!

About the Ads

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status
Attending Physician
OSU has it's own affiliated teaching hospital, standardizing the clinical education (years 3 & 4). The preclicial education is excellent and includes Dr Edward Goljan (search SDN, facebook). OSU also provides board review (included in tuition) for steps 1 & 2, much of which is taught by Dr Goljan.

Tulsa is a very livable city with low housing costs, low crime, good schools, etc.

Deepa100

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2006
Status
Just from reading the SDN threads, it looked like the following schools are older, more established and students seemed to have more confidence in them:
DMU, MSU, UMDNJ, NYCOM, AT Still Kirksville, OSU, CCOM and PCOM-PA.

Deepa100

10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2006
Status
Neither. Go to NSU
ILF, Let me explain this to you a bit in a language you can understand. If you have 10 chicks willing to go out with you, would you just take the first one and run? No. Similarly, one should explore all available options with med schools too:D

ILikeFood

NSU Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2008
Status
ILF, Let me explain this to you a bit in a language you can understand. If you have 10 chicks willing to go out with you, would you just take the first one and run? No. Similarly, one should explore all available options with med schools too:D
AZCOM has a job, but OSU cooks, cleans, and is a master in the sack.

About the Ads