OSU Secodary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Resident Alien

What?
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The second question is:

"Please describe your motivation for a career in medicine and experiences you have had that helped confirm this desire".

I have tried to convince myself that this is not what I answered in my personal statement, but in vain
:D .
Does anyone have any suggesion as to how i can tailor the answer so it dosnt look like a carbon coby of my statement....or are they just asking me to paste my statement?!
OSU is on top of my list, thats why the anxiety :confused: . Thanks in advance for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

well I wrote why I wanted to go into medicine...but there were some aspects that I didn't cover....

So I basically reiterated some of the reasons, and included others that weren't originally included....

I just re-read my post, and it didn't make any sense. I hope it made some sense to you :D

There's nothing wrong with simply referring them to your Personal Statement. If you fully answered it on AMCAS already, then there's no need to write the same thing again. It's a waste of their time and yours.

Oh boy, I must be tired... LOL! I just read the statement as:

"Please describe your motivation for a career in medicine and experiences you have had that helped confirm this *disease*".

It kinda fits, but I doubt it would help you much if you wrote your response to this question instead. :p

Raina