OSU Secodary question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Resident Alien, Sep 3, 2001.

1. Resident Alien

The second question is:

"Please describe your motivation for a career in medicine and experiences you have had that helped confirm this desire".

I have tried to convince myself that this is not what I answered in my personal statement, but in vain
    :D .
    Does anyone have any suggesion as to how i can tailor the answer so it dosnt look like a carbon coby of my statement....or are they just asking me to paste my statement?!
    OSU is on top of my list, thats why the anxiety :confused: . Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. well I wrote why I wanted to go into medicine...but there were some aspects that I didn't cover....

So I basically reiterated some of the reasons, and included others that weren't originally included....

I just re-read my post, and it didn't make any sense. I hope it made some sense to you :D

4. Amy

Amy Animal Lover
    Physician

Attending Physician
    There's nothing wrong with simply referring them to your Personal Statement. If you fully answered it on AMCAS already, then there's no need to write the same thing again. It's a waste of their time and yours.

5. RainaNoelle

RainaNoelle Member

Oh boy, I must be tired... LOL! I just read the statement as:

"Please describe your motivation for a career in medicine and experiences you have had that helped confirm this *disease*".

It kinda fits, but I doubt it would help you much if you wrote your response to this question instead. :p

Raina