OSU status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preoptooo

Reaction score
I applied to OSU in August and still haven't heard anything back. I'm assuming I won't get an interview at this rate, but my application status still says pending. Does anyone have any experience with this? I can tell OSU takes a long time in general to make any decision, but three months of a pending decision without them reaching out is pretty unheard of.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied in late August and received an interview invitation in October. The earliest interview date was Nov. 13 then but i have heard now its full into December. I actually got lucky and had the chance to interview Oct. 16 because someone cancelled their interview. How late into August did you apply and what are your stats?

I applied in late August and received an interview invitation in October. The earliest interview date was Nov. 13 then but i have heard now its full into December. I actually got lucky and had the chance to interview Oct. 16 because someone cancelled their interview. How late into August did you apply and what are your stats?
I applied mid august. I took the GRE not OAT, have a 3.65 GPA, and strong extracurriculars/experience. I know OSU is competitive so again, I'm not necessarily expecting an interview but it's just weird not to have any update. I've also emailed them twice with no answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied in August and heard back a few days later; my interview wasn't until Oct 16, though. If you hear back, I wouldn't count on an interview until next year unfortunately...their dates are pretty booked up. Maybe try giving them a call?

OOS student here with an interview coming up. How did the interviews go and what was their structure? Other schools' interviews have all been so different and I have no idea how to even prepare for this one!

Reactions: 1 user