osu waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optostudent321

Reaction score
Was anyone else placed on the waitlist for osu? How long were you on the list before hearing back either way? I am trying to decide if it would be worth it to wait it out.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you end up waiting it out? What was the result? Any guidance you can provide would be great.

Was anyone else placed on the waitlist for osu? How long were you on the list before hearing back either way? I am trying to decide if it would be worth it to wait it out.
I had my interview in October and got waitlisted until my Fall 2019 grades were posted (something I didn't know until they told me over winter break)... so I waited about 3 months. I was applying as someone without a Bachelor's Degree so it was understandable. I stuck it out to find out if I got in or not, but I already decided on going to MCO before that happened.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview in October and got waitlisted until my Fall 2019 grades were posted (something I didn't know until they told me over winter break)... so I waited about 3 months. I was applying as someone without a Bachelor's Degree so it was understandable. I stuck it out to find out if I got in or not, but I already decided on going to MCO before that happened.
If you don’t mind me asking wha tweet your stats like?

If you don’t mind me asking wha tweet your stats like?
Don't mind at all. I had an OAT score of 340 AA and GPA of just above 3.8. I only needed two more pre-reqs at the time of application, which were A&P (taken in the fall) and Biochemistry (taken in the winter).