Osu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
my file changed from waiting for additional ..... to application complete today. Anyone know what that means?

Members don't see this ad.

It means that schools will now begin cosidering your application. Now it is complete. Was aadsas waiting for any information from you??

It means that schools will now begin cosidering your application. Now it is complete. Was aadsas waiting for any information from you??

No. The funny thing is i got an email from OSU about 2 weeks ago saying my app was complete........ that's why I was curious.
I know they are supposed to be sending out invites this week or next for their last interview date and I was worried that meant I was complete and not invited. But also that something else went wrong....

Members don't see this ad :)
mine still says received/app complete but i got an invite today via email

i got an invitation this morning and my status is still app/complete

:(I guess that means I won't get one

That makes two of us. I see your an Ohio resident but I am not sure where you are attending or attended undergrad. If you are able, I would make and appointment with Liz, the admissions advisor at OSU, and figure out what she feels is most critical in improving upon should you decide to apply again next year. She is an extremely nice lady and she will be able to give you some information about what they were looking for this year as well as what hurt your application the most. That is what I will be doing at the beginning of next week. Good luck with your other schools.

That makes two of us. I see your an Ohio resident but I am not sure where you are attending or attended undergrad. If you are able, I would make and appointment with Liz, the admissions advisor at OSU, and figure out what she feels is most critical in improving upon should you decide to apply again next year. She is an extremely nice lady and she will be able to give you some information about what they were looking for this year as well as what hurt your application the most. That is what I will be doing at the beginning of next week. Good luck with your other schools.

I like Sarah Smith better :) She is the bomb

Seems like they updated a lot of stuff today...