Osu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
email

Members don't see this ad.

I'm assuming all of the Pre-Dec interview spots are now fully filled.

Can anyone confirm this?

Members don't see this ad :)
At this time we have 12 of 28 non-ohio applicants confirmed for the November 20th interview.

Ohio applicant invitations will go out at the end of this week.

Last edited:
At this time we have 11 of 28 non-ohio applicants confirmed for the November 20th interview.

Ohio applicant invitations will go out at the end of this week.

Is there any chance that anymore non-Ohio applicant interview invitations will go out for pre-December times?

118 total applicants interviewed so far

67 male / 51 female
72 Ohio / 46 Non-Ohio (CA - 3 , CO - 1, FL - 2, GA - 1, ID - 1, IL - 1, IN - 4, MA - 1, MD - 1, MI - 5, MO - 2, NY - 2, OK - 2, PA - 3, UT - 10, VA - 1, WA - 1, WI - 2, WV - 1, INT - 2)

avg GPA: 3.77
avg AA: 21.11 / avg PAT: 21.37

Is there any chance that anymore non-Ohio applicant interview invitations will go out for pre-December times?

As people decline interview invitations, more invitations will go out, but there is no way to know how many will decline or where the backups will come from.

As of today, we have invited 60 total for the interview on 11/20/10. As students decline our invitation, we will invite more.

Could anyone who already interview at OSU give more information about the interview day to help future interviewees:)? What did the interviewer ask? What is the most important thing the interviewees need to prepare?
Please response!!! Greatly appreciate your help!!!

Could anyone who already interview at OSU give more information about the interview day to help future interviewees:)? What did the interviewer ask? What is the most important thing the interviewees need to prepare?
Please response!!! Greatly appreciate your help!!!

There will be 30 interviewers and you will be assigned to 5 of them. Each will conduct the 10 minute interview however he/she pleases. The best preparation is to simply have ready an honest and sincere explanation of why you want to go into dentistry and why you want to attend The Ohio State University.

If you are one to become especially nervous in interviews, check out this link for possible questions to look over. http://dent.osu.edu/admissions/EXAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.pdf
Your interviewers may choose to have a printout of that page in front of them. But keep in mind, interviewers can ask you whatever they want! All of my interviews were very conversational and the questions were kept to a minimum.

Be relaxed, honest, and ready to talk a lot and you will do fine! I had the most fun at this interview and almost lost my voice by the time I got to my 5th interviewer.

Wow awesome experience!!!
What a great school

Can't wait to hear from them. <8 days.

wooohoooooo AADSAS updated today saying I got an invite for Nov 20th :D it was like deja vu